Friday, March 2, 2012

Count Your Blessings

   Today's blog post is really just a short reflection to inspire. So enjoy!


   How grateful are you? Do you find yourself thanking God for every day? Or do you count your problems instead of your blessings? Does positivity follow you, or does negativity cloud your day?

   It's important to be positive, to be grateful, to be glad you're alive. Not only does it make you feel good, but it makes those around feel the same. Nobody likes a companion who is constantly critical or negative. Being unhappy with the world, I've learned, just doesn't impress those around you.

   So when you are having a hard time finding something to be grateful for, remember, He died for your sins; that you may enter Heaven and live in His eternal glory. In my opinion, that is definitely something to be thankful for.

~Ian James~

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I missed this one, but I love it and I'll think of this when I get into my negative moods. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete